“News, Headlines & More”
- I-30 Speedway Set for Second Annual Wingless STN This Weekend!
- Gloomy Weather Outlook Postpones STN to October 21-23
- STN Week is Upon Us – Tickets Available Online!
- Entry Forms Available for I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals!
- Reutzel Launches Jailbreak Tour 2021 this Weekend with All Stars at Attica Ambush!
- Format Refreshed for Upcoming 34th Annual Short Track Nationals at I-30 Speedway!
- Sweet, Bacon, Sanders & Kofoid Lead the Way in Open Wheel Power Rankings!
- Schatz, Grant, Smith & Kofoid Lead Early Open Wheel Power Rankings!
- Reutzel Rides Momentum into DIRTcar Nationals after Screven Victory
- Reutzel Goes to Georgia after Strong Wild Wing Shootout
- Larson Lands Top Spot in 2020 STIDA Winged 410 Sprint Car Power Rankings!
- Mark Smith Leads the Way in 2020 Rod End Supply Winged 360 Sprint Car Power Rankings!
- Bacon Best in 2020 Non-Wing Sprint Car Power Rankings!
- Short Track Nationals Week has Arrived – Entries at 59 & Counting!
- STN One Week Away – Pre-Entry Deadline this Sunday!
- Reutzel Back in All Star Victory Lane – Takes on All Stars & Outlaws this Week
- Big Week for Bacon Begins on Tuesday
- Bacon Carries Momentum into Pair of USAC Events
- Scelzi, Smith & More Among Early STN Entries!
- Reutzel Set for More Central PA Action after Tuscarora Weekend
- Short Track Nationals Tickets Available!
- Reutzel Takes All Star Points Lead into Four-Race Pennsylvania Swing
- Bacon Smackdown Ready after Candyman Double Feature Sweep
- I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals Rapidly Approaching – Entry Forms Available!
- All Stars Headed West – Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas and Louisiana Stops in June
- Reutzel’s Next Stop on The Pandemic Tour – Great Lakes Shootout!
- All Stars Back in Action Memorial Day Weekend in South Dakota
- West Texas Crude Nationals Essentials – Plus Shane Stewart and Blake Hahn among Latest to Accept Invitations
- Star Studded Field Set for World of Outlaws Return to Racing on Friday
- Stout Field Assembled for West Texas Crude Nationals
- World of Outlaws Set 16-Race Slate through Mid-June
- West Texas Crude Nationals Coming to Lubbock on May 12-13
- Dodge City Raceway Park Sets Open Practice for May 16 – Schedule Adjustments Include DCRP Sprint Car Nationals Shift to August 20-22
- World of Outlaws Return to Racing Begins at Knoxville on May 8
- Reutzel Ready for Saturday’s Open Wheel Nationals
- Mark Smith Leads the Way in Rod End Supply Winged 360 Sprint Car Power Rankings
- Sweet to the Early Lead in STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings!
- Reutzel Crowned East Bay’s King of 360s
- USAC Opener Washed Out
- Reutzel Red Hot in Florida and Looking for More this Weekend at East Bay
- Windom Sets the Standard in Winter Dirt Games Practice
- Bacon Begins USAC Title Pursuit at Winter Dirt Games
- Reutzel Races into 2020 with Ten Florida Sprint Car Nights – Already has Posted Aussie Win & First Chili Bowl Feature!
- Sweet Snares Number One Position in 2019 STIDA Winged 410 Sprint Car Power Rankings – See this Year’s Top 150!
- Sam Hafertepe, Jr. atop Rod End Supply Winged 360 Sprint Car Power Rankings again in 2019 – See this Year’s Top 200!
- Leary Tops 2019 Non-Wing Sprint Car Power Rankings by Narrow Margin – See this Year’s Top 50!
- 2020 USAC National Sprint Car Schedule Released
- World of Outlaws Release 2020 Slate
- All Stars Unveil 2020 Schedule
- ISW 2020 Dates Announced
- Bacon Takes on USAC Sprint Cars at Lawrenceburg after Last Week’s Four Crown Triumph
- All Star Champ Reutzel Eyes National Open Loot
- Carney Vies for Short Track Nationals Prize this Weekend!
- Bellm Makes Short Track Nationals Return this Weekend
- It’s Short Track Nationals Week – Entries at 55 & Counting!
- Bacon Lands Two Hockett/McMillin Podiums – Four Crown and More this Weekend
- I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals Pre-Entry Deadline this Friday!
- Reutzel Secures Second All Star Title Saturday after Racking Up Two More Wins
- Baughman-Reutzel Motorsports Strikes for Two Friday Night Wins!
- Baughman Off to Strong Start at Hockett/McMilin Memorial
- DCRP Season Finale is a True Show Down – World of Outlaws in Town this Weekend!
- Entries Rolling in for I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals!
- Reutzel Runs Season Win Total to 15 – Looking for More with All Star Triple this Weekend
- Crucial All Star Weekend Looms for Reutzel after Another Win
- Bacon is Smackdown Ready!
- I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals Coming Up Fast – Entry Forms Available!
- Stockon Aims for Ultimate USAC Ironman Status at the Smackdown
- Saturday’s Knoxville Nationals Feature Lineups
- Reutzel Earns Pole Position for Knoxville Nationals Finale!
- Bernal Joins Forces with Baughman-Reutzel Motorsports for this Weekend’s Corn Belt Nationals!
- Bacon Storms the East!
- DCRP 305 Nationals – The Final Countdown!
All the event info..
- Reutzel Vies for Sprint Car World Championship after Pair of All Star Triumphs
- Bacon Takes on Outlaws at Music City Nationals this Weekend
- DCRP 305 Nationals Pre-Entry Deadline One Week Away
- Another Double-Double for Bacon this Weekend
- Carney Makes First Michigan Voyage after Capturing Sprint Car Bandits Win
- Dream Come True
- Lubbock Wrecker Service DCRP 305 Nationals Format Revealed – Entries are Rolling In
- Schatz Moves atop STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings after Eldora Triumph
- Rains Postpones Second Leg of #LetsRaceTwo
- All Star Double this Weekend for Reutzel after Setting a New Track Record!
- Carney Notches Pair of Top Tens in ASCS Openers – PA Debut this Weekend
- Bacon in Search of Racing Weather!
- Bellm Takes on ASCS Warrior Region at Lucas Oil Speedway
- All Stars Washed Out Again at Attica
- Reutzel Resumes All Star Title Chase after Rallying to Knoxville Runner-Up Finish
- Carney Gets ASCS National Title Pursuit Under Way this Weekend
- Bacon Back in Action after Collecting First USAC Sprint Car Win of the Year
- Bellm Breaks into Top Ten in Lake Ozark Speedway Opener
- Reutzel Reroutes to Knoxville this Weekend after Opening All Star Campaign with Pair of Top-Fives
- Bellm Set for Pair of Events this Weekend at Humboldt and Lake Ozark
- McIntosh Takes on ASCS Sooner Region at Humboldt after Hard Charger Effort in First Sprint Car Start of the Year
- All Stars Washed Out at Williams Grove
- Leary Holds Off Roa & Grant to Lead Non-Wing Power Rankings
- Reutzel Kicks Off All Star Title Defense
- Bellm Takes on ASCS Sooner Region at Creek County on Friday
- Carney’s Opening Weekend Cut Short by Weather after Top 15 Prelim Run
- Pittman Clings to STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings Lead on 410 Day!
- Reutzel Guns for Air Capital Shootout Loot after Dominant World of Outlaws Triumph at Perris
- Bellm Vies for Legit ASCS Win on Saturday
- Carney Kicks Off Season with Air Capital Shootout this Weekend
- Change of Plans Sets Up Big Weekend for Bacon
- Mark Smith Stays on Top in Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings
- Pittman Holds Lead in STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings
- Mark Smith Maintains Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings Lead
- World of Outlaws Weekend Washed Out
- Sweet Seeks Home Track Triumph
- Reutzel Races to World of Outlaws Top Ten at Tulare – Chico and Stockton on Tap for this Weekend
- Leary Leads the Way Early in Non-Wing Sprint Car Power Rankings
- Australian Vacation Raffle Back for 2020 Grand Annual Sprintcar Classic!
- Devil’s Bowl Spring Nationals Washed Out
- Kasey Kahne’s Renewed Sprint Car Life
- Carney Set for Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour Title Chase – Begins this Weekend at Devil’s Bowl!
- Mother Nature Takes World of Outlaws Night One at Tulare
- Pittman Takes STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings Lead to California
- Reutzel Eager for Thunderbowl Return with the World of Outlaws after Vegas Double Last Week
- Mark Smith atop Early Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings
- Reutzel Ready to Roll the Dice with a World of Outlaws Double in Vegas
- Oklahoma Natives Find Success Sooner Rather than Later on World of Outlaws Tour
- Grant Tops Speed Charts at Winter Dirt Games Practice
- Together Again – Bacon & Hoffman Racing begin Chase for another USAC Title!
- Reutzel Finishes Out Florida in Strong Form at DIRTcar Nationals
- New Team Combos for Start of USAC Sprint Car Season
- Pittman Captures Third Big Gator as DIRTcar Nationals Finale is Rained Out
- World of Outlaws “Boot Hill Showdown” Tickets Available Now!
- Bacon Eyes Big Season after Career Best Chili Bowl Finish
- Reutzel Ready for DIRTcar Nationals after Pair of Ocala Top Tens
- Reutzel and the BRM Team Kick Off 2019 Season with All Stars this Weekend in Florida
- Darland Teams with Briscoe for USAC Sprint Car Title Chase
- Schatz Leads the Way Again in 2018 STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings!
This year's Top 150!
- Hafertepe, Jr., Makes it Three in a Row in Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings!
See this year's Top 200!
- Kevin Thomas, Jr., Tops Momentum Racing Suspensions Non-Wing 410 Power Rankings Again!
This year's Top 50!
- Charles Davis, Jr., Charges to the Top of 2018 Beaver Stripes Non-Wing 360 Power Rankings
This year's Top 50!
- Bellm to Build Upon another Stellar Season
- World of Outlaws 2019 Schedule Released – 92 Races in 25 States
- Windom Secures 2019 USAC Rides
- Sunshine Scores Super License Title
- Leary Lands Reinbold/Underwood USAC Ride
- All Stars Set 2019 Schedule
- Carney Closes Out 2018 Season at Copper Classic!
- Sunshine’s Travels Out West Net Western World Title and USAC Sprint Car Crown thus Far
- Bacon Finishes out another Top Five USAC Sprint Car Season after Western World Score
- D.J. Bybee-Jason Martin Sprint Car Team to Dissolve – Martin Seeking Out New Opportunities
- Bellm Finishes Out Season with Fall Fling
- Mother Nature Sweeps Friday Night
- Reutzel Ready to Storm the Port after Trophy Cup Run Last Weekend
- Carney to the Creek for Fall Fling after First STN Championship Feature Start
- Gravel Out at CJB – Shane Stewart Takes the Wheel in 2019
- Larson & Stewart to Split at Season’s End
- USAC Sprint Cars Rained Out at THAT
- Courtney Guns for another Terre Haute Score after Two More Podium Appearances
- Bacon Vies for more Terre Haute Glory after Wild STN
- World of Outlaws Return to Jacksonville is Washed Out
- Reutzel Looks to Finish off All Star Title in Kokomo Finale
- Bacon STN Bound after another Pair of USAC Sprint Car Top-Five Runs
- Short Track Nationals this Weekend – Entry List at 56 and Counting!
- USAC Benches Ballou – Suspended for Balance of 2018 Season
- Reutzel One Step Closer to All Star Title after Four Crown Triumph!
- Courtney Doubles Up at Four Crown Nationals – Ready for Three-Race USAC Sprint Car Set this Weekend
- Bacon Bags Four Four-Crown Top Tens – USAC Sprint Car Triple this Weekend
- Bellm Shows Speed at Hockett/McMillin Memorial – No Luck to Match
- Carney in the Mix Throughout at Hockett/McMillin Memorial – STN up Next
- I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals Next Weekend!
- Dodge City’s World of Outlaws “Boot Hill Showdown” Coming Up in October
- Leary Takes Silver Crown Four Crown Win
- Hodnett Fatally Injured at BAPS
- USAC Southwest “Freedom Tour” Opener at I-30 Speedway Rained Out
- USAC Southwest Sprint Cars “Freedom Tour” This Week!
- Hafertepe Leads the Way in Rod End Supply Winged 360 Sprint Car Power Rankings
Check out the current Top 100...
- Reutzel to the Ironman 55 & Capitani Classic after Recapturing All Star Points Lead
- Sunshine Set for PA Midget Week after Posting Pair of Sprintweek Wins
- Bacon Bound for PA Midget Week after Strong Sprintweek
- Bellm Gets Third ‘W’ of the Year with Lake Ozark Score
- Carney Set for Southern Iowa Speedweeks
- I-30 Speedway’s 31st Annual Short Track Nationals Rapidly Approaching!
- USAC Southwest Freedom Tour Just Three Weeks Away
- Four More for Reutzel after another All Star Weekend Sweep
- Carney Kicks Off Busy Iowa Stretch this Weekend
- Bellm Takes to the Creek and Lake Ozark this Weekend
- Inaugural Airborne Visit for World of Outlaws Falls Victim to Rain
- Weather Nixes Outlaws & USAC
- Speed Shift to Air 5 of 7 Sprintweek Nights
- Reutzel Resumes All Star Title Chase in Western PA
- KTJ Takes Momentum Racing Suspensions Non-Wing 410 Power Rankings Lead into Indiana Sprintweek
- Bacon Announces Title Sponsors for Indiana Sprintweek
- Courtney Geared Up for Indiana Sprintweek after Challenging Mid-America Midget Week
- Carney Captures Second in Speedweek Northwest Points
- Bellm Tries the Lake again after Near Perfect Night Gets Cut Short
- Reutzel Ready for his First Doty & Kings Royal
- ASCS Date at Knoxville Dropped
- Bacon Set for USAC Sprintacular after Picking off Fifth Win of the Year
- Sunshine Fired Up for Friday’s USAC Sprintacular
- Bellm Earns Red, White & Blue Title while Adding Another Win
- Reutzel Sweeps All Star Weekend – Sets up Four Races this Week
- Carney Takes on Cali
- Remembering Jason Johnson
- Jackson Motorplex Drops ASCS Sanction of Labor Day Special – Still Posts $10,000 Winner’s Share
- Nine in Nine – It’s Time for Ohio Sprint Speedweek
- DCRP 305 Sprint Car Nationals this Weekend
- Reutzel Leads the Way into All Star Speedweek after Pair of Empire State Top Fives
- Sunshine Rides Strong into Eastern Storm after Knoxville Conquest
- Bacon Storms East after Pair of Heartland Top Fives
- Bellm Back on the Podium – Creek & Double X this Week
- Reutzel Ready for Four Race Memorial Day Weekend
- Memorial Day Triple for Bellm after Hooker Hood Run
- Midget Roundup for McIntosh after Pair of Sprint Car Top Tens
- Sprint Cars and Silver Crown for Sunshine this Week
- Twelve Nights of Bacon!
- Rain Continues to Plague World of Outlaws
- USAC Sprint Car Rivertown Showdown Washed Out
- Outlaw Triple for Reutzel after Racking Up First All Star Win
- Eldora Nights for Sunshine after Plymouth Podium
- Tripleheader for Bellm this Week
- All Star Friday Drenched at Lernerville
- All Star Double for Reutzel after Runner-up Finish in Sprint Car World Championship
- Bellm Set for Regional Double after Lake Podium
- Double-Double for McIntosh after Hard Charger Effort
- Reutzel Guns for Mansfield $100K after another Pair of All Star Top Tens
- USAC Triple on Deck for Sunshine
- Bellm to the Lake after Creek Top-Five
- Midgets for McIntosh this Weekend after Top Ten in Sprint Car Debut
- World of Outlaws at Cotton Bowl Postponed to Thursday
- Open Wheel Power Rankings – The Latest
- World of Outlaws Washed Out at Haubstadt
- Moisture Stops USAC at Montpelier
- Reutzel Starts Strong with All Stars
- Sprint Car Double on Tap for Sunshine after Kokomo Grand Prix Score
- Bellm Back to Creek after Season Opening Top Ten
- McIntosh Makes Sprint Car Debut Friday at Creek County
- All Stars All Wet at Bedford
- World of Outlaws Weekend Washed Out
- Reutzel Wraps Up Cali WoO Swing at Bakersfield
- Outlaws at Ocean Under Water
- WoO Card at Placerville Postponed
- Devil’s Bowl Spring Nationals Finale Falls to Rain
- Mother Nature Claims Two on Friday
- Saturday WoO Show at Tulare Falls to Rain
- Reutzel Snares First World of Outlaws Win!
- Schatz Carries STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings Lead into Vegas
- Reutzel Debuts New Team with Outlaws in Sin City
- Sunshine Hits the Strip – Takes on USAC Double in Vegas
- McFadden Captures Fourth World Series Title
- Sunshine Takes Two at Winter Dirt Games
Vegas up next...
- WoO February Texas Swing Washed Out
Cotton Bowl reset for April 25...
- Windom Fastest in Winter Dirt Games Practice
- “Sunshine” Kicks Off USAC Sprint Car Title Pursuit in the Sunshine State
- Lidlifters in Florida – When & Where to Watch!
WoO, USAC, All Stars & more...
- All Star Lineup Descends Upon Florida
It all starts this weekend in Ocala...
- Contenders for the Big Gator
- Ladies & Gents Take Your Partners – Classic Qualifying Nights Announced
111 set to to battle it out...
- Schatz Shines Again in STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings
See this year's Top 150...
- Kevin Thomas, Jr., Rules Momentum Racing Suspensions Non-Wing 410 Power Rankings
The Top 50 for 2017...
- Hafertepe, Jr., atop Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings Again
See this year's Top 200...
- R.J. Johnson Tops Beaver Stripes Non-Wing 360 Power Rankings for Fifth Time in a Row
See this year's Top 50...
- EZR and Cummins Set to Tackle USAC in 2018
- KT atop Ovals Points
- Tale of the Tape – The USAC Title Contenders
- Reutzel Closes Out Season at Cocopah
- World of Outlaws Set Date for Boot Hill Showdown
- Windom & Grant to Settle USAC Score at Ovals
- Schatz Crowned WoO Champ
- Schatz Clinches as Gravel & Starks Set World Finals Standards
- Windom & Bacon Chase Western World History
- Ballou & RJ Johnson Push Ovals Entry List to 46
- All Dirt Roads Lead to Charlotte
- Western Brings Best of Worlds
- T-Mez Drifts West for Western World & Ovals
- World of Outlaws Boot Hill Showdown Frozen Out
- ASCS Fall Fling Gets Flung by Mother Nature
- Rain Again at Weedsport
- It’s STN Week in America!
Crawley & Danny Smith push count to 58...
- Ballou Chases THAT History
Guns for third consecutive Hulman Classic win...
- ASCS Double Dip Trimmed to Single Show
- Short Track Nationals Entry List Revealed at 51 and Counting
- Sammy Swindell Seeks Short Track Nationals History
Vies for unprecedented fifth STN crown...
- Big Dollars on the Line in USAC Finale at The PAS
More than $100,000 up for grabs at Ovals...
- All Stars Set for Final Wayne County Stop of ’17
- Croft Bings Cali Flavor to Short Track Nationals
STN next weekend...
- Free Driver Pit Passes for Short Track Nationals Entries
- All Stars at the Four Crown
Wings in the mix...
- Feast on the Four Crown
Four Crown Nationals on Saturday...
- Stretch Run to the World Finals
WoO season winding down...
- Hockett/McMillin Memorial Offers Up $10K to Win
ASCS at the Diamond of Dirt Tracks...
- Thirtieth Annual Short Track Nationals Rapidly Approaching!
$15K to win October 12-14
- Reutzel Looks to Finish Strong after Hard Charger Effort in Knoxville Nationals
- Atomic Open Wheel Championships worth $10K
- Darland Aims for Fourth Smackdown Win
- USAC Southwest Freedom Tour this Week!
Four nights at four tracks...
- The Lineups…
Saturday's Knoxville Nationals feature lineups...
- Larson is Freed!
Ganassi give the go-ahead for Larson to race in Knoxville Nationals finale...
- Bayston Gets Knoxville Do Over
53 entries slated for Thursday qualifier...
- Ironman 55 Falls to Rain
Makeup date TBD...
- Stewart & Bell Enter Knoxville 360 Nationals
Entries at 84 and counting...
- World of Outlaws Postponed by Rain at Ransomville
- Rain Stops WoO Summer Nationals Feature at Williams Grove
- Rain Pushes All Stars back to Monday at PPMS
- USAC Southwest Freedom Tour Revamped Schedule Fires Off August 16 at I-30
Four-race USAC Southwest swing set for August 16-19
- Reutzel Ready for Knoxville Double Duty
Comes off of fifth win of the year...
- ISW at Putnamville Reset for Sunday
- Countdown to STN is Under Way!
- Three ISW Rounds to Go
Action continues at Lincoln Park...
- Kings Royal – Outlaws vs. All Stars
The Grudge Match...
- Chapple Recovering from Terre Haute Crash
- Rain Stops THAT Short
Indiana Sprintweek resumes Thursday at Lincoln Park Speedway...
- All Stars Soaked at Kokomo
- USAC Rained Out at Putnamville
Indiana Sprint Week up Next...
- Reutzel Ready for Brownfield Classic after Dirt Cup Runner-Up
- WoO Feature at Deer Creek Postponed to July 6
- Schatz in Command of STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings at Mid-Season
Check out the Mid-Season Top 100...
- Hafertepe atop Mid-Season Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings
Check out the Mid-Season Top 100...
- Bernal Teams with Dutcher for Indiana Sprintweek
- Bellm Set for Four on Fourth of July Weekend after Win at the Lake
- Grant Leads the Way in Mid-Season Momentum Racing Suspensions Non-Wing 410 Power Rankings
Check out the Mid-Season Top 50...
- RJ Johnson Leads Mid-Season Beaver Stripes Non-Wing 360 Power Rankings
Check out the Mid-Season Top 40...
- Haud Fills In as Saldana is Cut Loose
Jac Haudenschild to pilot the No. 17 at this weekend's WoO events...
- Reutzel Starts Strong at Dirt Cup after Earning Speedweek Title
Won three of last four ASCS features...
- Rain Stops Hulman Classic Again
- Ohio Sprint Speedweek Round Seven Falls to Rain
Limaland all wet...
- Dollansky Takes the Wheel at BDS Motorsports
- Waynesfield Sprint Speedweek Round Reset for Wednesday
- World of Outlaws Rained Out at West Fargo
Reset for August 19...
- Ohio Sprint Speedweek Opener Washed Out
- All Stars All Wet at Mansfield
- Weather Shifts ASCS Colorado Trip to October
- Schatz & Hafertepe atop Winged Power Rankings
- Hoosier Hundred Postponed – Hulman Classic Reset
- Memorial Day Shootout for All Stars
- Herrera & ASCS Off to Colorado
- DCRP Sprint Car Nationals Rapidly Approaching
- Hulman Classic Postponed by Rain
Makeup date TBD...
- Grant & RJ Johnson Still Showing the Way in Non-Wing Power Rankings
- Ballou Gunning for Third Straight Hulman on Wednesday
- World of Outlaws Washed Out at Weedsport
- All Stars Stopped Short by Rain at Angell Park
- USAC Rained Out at I-55
- Knoxville Washed Out
- All Stars Fall to Rain at Kokomo & Wilmot
- USAC Doubleheader at Tri-City Washed Out
- Friday USAC Card Canceled
- Ballou is Back – Cleared for Eldora
- Kansas Outlaw Breakdown…
Schatz won the last WoO event at 81 Speedway in 2013...
- Reutzel Looking for More WoO Podiums
Landed first Outlaw podium at Plymouth one week ago...
- Open Wheel Power Rankings – The Latest…
- Sedalia WoO Breakdown
Paul McMahan posted his first World of Outlaws win in 2001 at Sedalia...
- All Star Weekend Postponed
Too wet. Too cold...
- Momentum Racing Suspensions Sponsors Non-Wing 410 Power Rankings!
- World of Outlaws Postponed at The Ditch Again
Reset for October 18...
- World of Outlaws Postponed at Haubstadt
Reset for May 14
- Knoxville All Wet
- Lincoln Falls to Rain
- Saturday USAC Go at Montpelier Rained Out
- Pevely Spring Classic Rained Out
- USAC Breaking New Ground this Weekend
Plymouth & Montpelier this weekend...
- All Stars at Orrville
- World of Outlaws Washed Out at the Ditch
Reset for May 3...
- Grant & RJ Johnson Lead Non-Wing Power Rankings
- Gravel Closing the Gap on Schatz in STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings
- Hafertepe Leads Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings
- Mother Nature Wipes Out Air Capital Shootout
- Outlaws in Arizona…
Cocopah and Arizona Speedway this weekend...
- Atomic All Stars on Sunday
- TMS Double for ASCS
- USAC/CRA Thunders to Tulare
- KWS-NARC Invades Kern County
- IRMA Honors Bryan Clauson with Historical Marker to be Unveiled April 8
- Schatz Stretches STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings Lead over Gravel & Sweet
- No Way Out 40 Feature Postponed to June 24
- Air Capital Shootout Reset for April
Mother Nature gets the W for the weekend...
- Sunday ASCS Tilt Too Soggy
- Air Capital Shootout Battles Weather – Saturday Night Still a Go
- The Air Capital Shootout…
$15K on the line in Kansas...
- ASCS Set for Spring Fling at Moberly
- No Way Out on Saturday
- Friday WoO Go Awash – Saturday Still a Go
- Saldana Seeks the Century Mark
Looking for WoO Win #100 at Tulare...
- Sammy Streaks into Devil’s Bowl
Five decades of wins at the Bowl...
- Sides Seeks Vegas Double Down
- Outlaws at Lonestar…
Friday photos from East Texas...
- Posse Frozen Out
Lincoln cancels due to extreme cold temps...
- Outlaws All Wet at Gator
Reset for April 13...
- Sokola Shootout on Saturday
USAC/CRA opener at The PAS...
- Mini Gold Cup Weekend
KWS opener during Saturday portion...
- McCarl Leads Early Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Rankings
- USAC Winter Dirt Games Opener Washed Out
All systems go for Friday and Saturday...
- Schatz to the Early STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings Lead
Went 5-for-8 in Florida...
- The Last Full Season for Stanbrough
Don't call it 'retirement'...
- USAC’s Winter Dirt Games Fire Off Thursday
Season Kicks off at Bubba Raceway Park...
- King of 360’s at East Bay this Weekend
$10K to win tilt fires off Thursday night...
- Saturday Rain Sets up Sunday DIRTcar Nationals Double
Double the fun on Sunday...
- Larson & Bell Filling in for Smoke at Volusia
Yung Money in DIRTcar Nationals opener, Bell in for the final four nights...
- Chasing the Big Gator…
DIRTcar Nationals firing off...
- USAC 2017…
A look at the season ahead...
- Reutzel Ventures to Volusia
Finished strong at Ocala...
- Reutzel: It Begins at Bubba
Set for the All Star opener...
- Sheldon Haudenschild Takes on World of Outlaws
Hitting WoO Trail full-time in 2017
- Cat Colors for Schatz
Arctic Cat on board for '17...
- Seventeen Travelers Ready for All Stars
Season begins February 9 in Florida...
- Freedom Tour 2017 Slate is Set
USAC Southwest Sprint Cars storm through Oklahoma & Kansas in August...
- Schatz Heard Again in STIDA Winged 410 Power Rankings
See the top 150 for 2016...
- Hafertepe Hangs on for Top Rod End Supply Winged 360 Power Ranking
See this Year's Top 200...
- KT Tops Infinity Shocks Non-Wing 410 Power Rankings
Check out this year's Top 50
- Drug Testing for WoO Drivers
- Make it Four in a Row for R.J. Johnson
See the Top 50 in Beaver Stripes Non-Wing 360 Power Rankings
- The 2017 World of Outlaws Trail
Three new tracks along the way...
- USAC Slate Reveals Return to Legendary Venues
Knoxville & Williams Grove included in 2017 schedule...
- ASCS Releases Tentative Schedule
- The USAC Carousel Keeps Turning…
Grant & Darland Set for '17...
- A Final 2016 Top Five for Reutzel
Finishes season with Copper Classic top-five...
- Dooling-Hayward Put Bacon in the 63
Set for 20-25 race non-wing schedule...
- Weaver Tops 305 Power Rankings for 2016
See this year's Top 100
- Marks Hitting the WoO Trail
Defecting from the Posse...
- Boespflug to the Mean Green 69
Named latest Hoffman driver...
- All Stars Set 2017 Slate
51 events at 32 tracks...
- Saldana Lands 17 Ride for ’17
Hitting the WoO trail with newly-formed Stenhouse, Jr.-Wood team
- Reutzel Looking for More
Sets sights on Copper Classic Cash after Cocopah score...
- World Series Shifts to Archerfield
Locals set to take on WSS stars...
- Harli Headed Down Under
White takes inspirational story around the world...
- Brooke’s Birthday Wishes for WSS Success
- Blackjack Headed Down Under
"I’m not interested in seeing the sights to be honest, I’m coming to win."
- World Series Sprintcars Lift Off this Weekend
Murray Bridge hosts Aussie series opener...
- Reutzel Set for Finale
Comes off third career STN championship feature start...
- Bellm Takes Momentum into Season Finale
Set to finish second ASCS tour of duty...
- Oval Nationals Highlights Upcoming Weekend
$25,000-to-win in USAC season finale at The PAS...
- ASCS Title Weekend in Arizona
Hafertepe to seal the deal at Cocopah...
- RJ Johnson Finishes Off Fourth USAC Southwest Title
Makes it four in a row...
- Ballou on the Road to Recovery
In his words...
- Reutzel Sets Sights on Short Track Nationals
STN comes after a Trophy Cup top ten...
- Short Track Nationals Field Swells to 64!
The Ragin' Cajun & Kemenah among the latest entries...
- Western World Time!
Shifts to Queen Creek's Arizona Speedway...
- Short Track Nationals Entry List Unveiled!
List revealed at 55 & counting...
- Oval Nationals Entries Rolling In
48 and counting for the PAS event...
- Kevin Swindell’s New Team
Opens with a pair of top-fives as a car owner...
- World Finals Weekend
World of Outlaws season finale...
- More Champions Added to Short Track Nationals Mix
Selinsgove champ Mark Smith & Southern Ontario Sprint king Dylan Westbrook among the latest to STN...
- Open Wheel Power Rankings – The Latest
Schatz, KT, Hafertepe, RJ, Thorson & Weaver lead the way
- One More Week for Free Driver Pit Passes as STN Entries Roll In
Sammy, Shane, Reutzel, TBJ & Hagar among latest STN entries...
- Reutzel Takes on Trophy Cup
Topped Peter Murphy Classic at Tulare last year...
- Shane Stewart Chases Another One at Salina
- Trophy Cup Time!
- It’s For All the Marbles
All Star score to be settled at Atomic...
- The Late Season Push
- Reutzel Races to Devil’s Bowl after Eldora Romp
- Playing Posse
Outlaws & Posse Square Off this Weekend
- Red Shirt Dash Added to I-30 Speedway’s Short Track Nationals
- One More Try
$25K to win Friday's rescheduled National Open
- USAC Takes THAT on Saturday
Final Midwest stop of '16 for the USAC Sprint Cars...
- King of the West to Kings
Hirst just two races away from the KWS crown
- The Final Oval Nationals Tuneup
USAC/CRA Sprint Cars at the PAS on Saturday
- Hafertepe Leads the Way to Devil’s Bowl
Sits atop the ASCS point charts...
- The Bickering – Is it Over?
Knoxville, Jackson & Badlands to work together on select events...
- Ballou Recovery Fund Established
Expected to be sidelined 8-12 months after surgery...
- McCarl & More Set Sights on Short Track Nationals
- Reutzel Ready for Eldora Debut
- All Stars Sprintacular Finishes Out Eldora Season
- Harvest Cup Caps MSCS Season on Saturday
- Final Ocean & Tulare Stops of ’16 for KWS this Weekend
- No Splits at Short Track Nationals
- National Open Postponed to October 14
- KT & RJ Lead the Way in Non-Wing Power Rankings
- National Open Night One Washed Out
- USAC/CRA Headlines Hall of Fame Classic at CSP
- Queens Royale Finishes Off NSL Season
- USAC Sprint Cars Set for Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals
- Fall Brawl at I-80
- Settling the Score at the National Open
- Bryan Clauson Racing – “Race On”
- Rain Postpones USAC at Terre Haute
- Reutzel Takes Momentum to Missouri
- Clayton Back in the Saddle for Haubstadt Hustler
- Bellm Travels I-30 for Henson Memorial
- Schatz & Hafertepe Hold Winged Power Rankings Leads
- Short Track Nationals – The Ideal Weekend
- Farney Teams with Dutcher for Balance of 2016 USAC Slate
- Large Field Set for Canadian Sprint Car Nationals
- Cali Sprintweek – The Second Half…
- Sammy is Billings Bound for NSA Shootout
- Tuscarora 50 Pits All Stars versus Posse
- Outlaws All Wet at Elma
- Ballou Injured in Cali Sprintweek Opener at Calistoga
- Reutzel Racks Up Another One on the Way to Jackson
- World of Outlaws Kick Off Western Swing
- Vermeil Classic Kicks Off Cali Sprintweek
- Twice as Nice for All Stars
- Border Tour Round Two for USAC Southwest
- Anticipation Builds for Jackson Nationals
- Short Track Nationals Entry Forms Available
- Bellm Off to Jackson Nationals
- Bryan Clauson Celebration of Life at Kokomo
- Kinser Calls it a Career
- Netto to the Tri-C No. 3c
- Madsen to Pilot the Wood No. 17w
- Reutzel Ready to Rock & Roll
- Freedom Tour Set to Fire Off for Four Nights
- Rock and Roll Gold Cup – All You Need to Know…
- ASCS Back at It with Missouri Double
- Too McCool Tonight
- Into the Show…